Best Baby Memory Books Reviews 2017
When you are a parent, you will realise how fast time flies when your baby whom you felt you just had yesterday starts to spit out new words. Since all this happens very first, you don’t want those sweet moments with your baby to just go unrecorded. But who has that time to document all of your baby’s milestones? Well, with the best baby memory books, you can keep track of your baby’s special moments.
With the monthly milestone pages, you will have the opportunity to record and document all your baby’s firsts starting from how chubby-cheeked they look when they are one month old up to their first day of going to school.
It will bring you joy to be able to look back at your baby’s early days in the form of pictures and baby announcements. There are so many great options of baby memory books available, and this means that picking the best is going to be very difficult. We have made everything easy for you by doing some research and rounding up the best of the best baby memory books which are given below.
Since you don’t want to pick a memory book for your baby that will end up collecting dust in your closet instead of harbouring all your baby’s precious memories that you wish to cherish forever, here are the things that you need to keep in mind before you buy.
How You Can Choose A Memory Book That Is Great For Your Baby
The following are some of the factors that should guide you as a parent when trying to buy the best baby memory books. I personally used these guidelines and I did not go wrong when I decided to buy some baby memory books.
Does It Have A Format That’s Easy To Use?
When buying a baby memory book, do not go for those memory books that look unorganised. The memory book’s format should be simple and easy to use. This is because you want your baby’s details arranged systematically so that you can easily observe the transition that happened in your baby’s life from when she was a toddler to when she started sitting, crawling, talking as well as walking.
The memory book should also have a family tree; dental chart as well as an immunisation page that will help you in remembering your baby’s life from when she was born.
Can It Be Customised?
Sometimes we normally want our properties to look unique. As a parent, you may want to customise your baby memory book to look unique and different from others. A parent may have his/her reason for wanting to customise the baby memory book. Whatever the reason, you should get a baby memory book that you can customise.
There are so many things that most parents to keep to remind them of the transition of their children’s lives. Normally most parents keep their baby’s pictures in the memory books but apart from that, if the memory book has many pockets then you can store more than just pictures. If you have a memory book with many pockets, then all important items that belong to your baby can easily be attached.
When buying a memory book, you must go for a quality memory book that will last long enough so that your children can one day use it to remember their childhood days. The memory book must be made using high-quality paper so that it does not fall apart with time. The quality of paper used to make a great memory book should be free of lignin and acid so that it can last a very long time.
Here Are The 5 Best Baby Memory Books For 2017
1. Baby Motek My Baby Times Memory Book
This is a bright coloured baby memory book that is flawlessly designed to let you house your most treasured memories about your baby. It also comes with extras like envelopes with strings and button closures to enable you to store smaller and sentimental items that will allow you to treasure your baby’s memory.
- Beautiful style with unmatched quality
- Text sections on each page for personal recordings.
- Handy pockets on each page.
- Comes with 3 attached envelopes with button and string closure.
- It allows you to record every important milestone of your baby.
- It has ample space for both your baby’s photographs and texts.
- The handy pockets on each page allow you to keep items that are of sentimental value to you like your baby’s ultrasound pictures.
- This baby memory book allows you to keep your baby’s photos in actual copies that can be accessed in years to come.
- It has a fabric cover that looks very adorable.
- The book is painted with vivid colours and great images.
- It has a beautiful window on the front where you can add a picture of your baby’s cute face.
- You can give it out as a present to a soon-to-be mum.
- The book has a page for a major step of the baby’s first year like the first smile or first food tasting.
- The photo spots don’t have plastic sleeves to protect.
2. Lucy Darling Little Artist Memory Book
This baby memory book from Lucy Darling is very artistically appealing. It is uniquely designed with a crafty mum’s touch making it appear very beautiful. Each of its pages is artfully designed to provide mothers with a beautiful way of documenting their babies’ first years.
- Consists of 48 pages.
- The book is made out of soy based inks.
- Made in the USA.
- It is a perfect baby memory book for first time mum who wants to capture the highlights of their babies’ first couple of years.
- This baby memory book is filled with spots and spaces for pictures and milestones like your baby’s first words.
- It is a perfect book to help you document your baby’s important memories.
- It is perfect as a gift for baby showers and birthdays.
- It contains 2 pre-baby pages where you can write your baby a note or attach her ultrasound photos.
- The colours are bright and vivid.
- It does not have an extra pocket in the back for storing special items like cards and extra family photos.
- The area allocated for each photo is a bit small.
3. gLEE Baby-First Year Baby Memory Book
Recently, Faiza - My friend published a children's memory book that is decorative and contains very colourful pages. These pages are made from high-quality glossy paper containing spaces in which you can easily include all the beautiful memories your child is bound to have.
The book also has a hard binding which makes it more durable compared to the cheap spiral bindings. What’s more, this book is meant to give you as the parent a chance to express your remarkably unconditional love to your newborn.
To do this, the book allows you to put together those special moments in your little one’s life. The book is so detailed and starts capturing your baby’s journey from as early as when the parents met.
- Standardized Spaces for 4” x 6” photos
- Decorative pages
- Colourful pages
- Gender neutral
- Pages for all the important occasions included
- Keepsake envelops
- Monthly stickers
- Comes with a cute ribbon at the opening
- High-quality paper
- Very colourful and attractive
- Gender neutral colours
- Covers all important milestones
- Standardizes photo spaces
- Looks great and presentable
- There are spaces for the introduction of mommy and daddy
- High quality
- Very durable
- Lacks photo pockets. You have to stick them to the pages which can be messy at times.
4. Tiny Angel Baby Memory Book
This is a unique baby memory book because it is designed with vintage elements. It is moderately sized with about 40 pages that are set up in a journal style. You will, therefore, be free to fill in your thoughts and responses concerning your baby.
- Gender neutral colours.
- 2 Envelopes used as Memento Pockets.
- High-quality thick paper with a glossy finish.
- It consists of pages that are easy to fill and content rich.
- It consists of a family tree and enough space for a family photo.
- It is perfect for babies of both sexes.
- The pages are made of thick paper with durable binding to enable your cherished memories to last forever.
- It consists of additional pages to use as your baby’s scrapbook.
- It is an ideal gift for baby showers.
- It does not have pockets for photos hence you need to stick your photos individually.
5. Lovely Sprouts Memory Book
This book is designed to capture your pregnancy followed by the birth of your baby up to the time your baby is 5 years old. It has enough writing space to allow you the freedom to truly make this book your own. This memory book is prefect for all family types, whether you are a single parent, adoptive or a married.
- Beautifully designed with playful illustrations.
- Plenty of space for all photos.
- Carefully crafted keepsake envelope.
- Great colours with cute characters.
- It has beautiful designs on each page with enough space to record everything you want about your baby.
- The pages are of good quality.
- It is a very parent-friendly memory book since all significant milestones have been clearly identified.
- It has individual pages dedicated to capturing your baby’s growth each and every year.
- It is a perfect gift for baby showers.
- It consists of over 80+ photo boxes to capture all your baby’s precious memories.
- The keepsake envelope enables you to store some of your precious items that will help you remember your baby’s first moments.
- The animation is adorable, and the quality is great as well.
- Some of the pages may not apply to you and your family hence you will need to remove them.
Being able to forget the incredible “firsts” and hard-won developments that your baby has been able to go through is something that is hard to believe. However, if you don’t record all the important milestones about your baby, then even the most crystalline memories will be able to fade with time. This is why baby memory books are very important.
Since baby memory books are a must have for you if you want to always cherish every important moment in your baby’s life, then you need to go for the best baby memory books. I would recommend both Lovely Sprouts Memory Book and gLEE Baby-First Year Baby Memory Book for you.
This is because these books are unique and will offer everything you will ever need in good baby memory books. They consist of enough spaces where you can capture all your baby’s photos. They are also durable and high-quality. You should give the priority to these two books when trying to get your baby one. The other four can also be given a second look.