Write For Us
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Intelligent Mother! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Intelligent Mother readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the mission of Intelligent Mother, guest posts should offer views on healthy living, chronic illness, parenting, or gluten free recipes.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content.
- Write a minimum of 800 words
- The post must have correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Irrelevant and non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Your post can’t include any affiliate links or promote a product or service unless previously agreed upon.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less). You may include a link to your site and social media.
Topics of interest includes:
- Women’s Health
- Fashion and Beauty
- Home Décor
- Money Saving Tips
- Work-from-Home Advice
- Personal Development
- Diet & Exercise
How to Submit Your Post
- STEP 1: Tell me the topic of your piece. Then explain your angle, your new contribution to the topic, what’s insightful/poignant/unique about your approach, research or experience that other people can apply and get results from. Please explain EXACTLY what the reader will walk away with after reading your article.
- STEP 2: Include the keywords “Guest Post Submission” in your email subject lines. (I get quite a bit of emails daily, so putting that title can really help me stay organized).
- STEP 4: Send your outline to KristiCathey.email@example.com.
- STEP 5: I will communicate back letting you know if your idea is a good fit. (Submissions does not guarantee getting published).
Can’t wait to share your amazing ideas and experiences!