Don’t buy Baby wipes until you read about these 5 best Baby Wipes
Having baby wipes on hand is very important whether you are changing your baby’s diapers in the house or while you are on the go. They are the best way to freshen up your baby’s bottom by cleaning away the poop and dirt.
Since your baby’s skin is so sensitive and soft, you will need to choose baby wipes that are not going to cause irritation to your baby’s apple bottom just like when buying baby washcloths. For most mums, picking the best baby wipes involves a lot of trial and error. Luckily enough for you, it doesn’t have to be trial and error since we have found the best disposable baby wipes for you.
97 %Fill Counter
96 %Fill Counter
94 %Fill Counter
92 %Fill Counter
90 %Fill Counter
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
How Can You Choose The Best Baby Wipes?
You should be concerned about the baby wipes that you choose since every time you use one; you are applying the ingredients to your baby’s soft bottom. Therefore, you should check out all the ingredients of the baby wipes that you are using just like you do check the ingredients of any skin care products that you use on your baby. You will also be using the wipes on your baby’s skin more than any other skin care products.
Therefore, to ensure that you buy the best baby wipes, here are 4 features that you need to look for.
Babies generally have a more sensitive sense of smell as compared to adults. Your baby will therefore react to the smell of the wipes positively if she likes it or negatively if she does not like the scent. You should therefore go for scentless wipes or wipes with scents that you know your baby is going to like.
Level Of Moisture
The degree of wetness of the baby wipes will determine how effectively they will wipe your baby’s bottoms. An incredibly moisturized wipe will clean the poop stains more effectively as compared to the dryer diapers.
You should check the ingredients to ensure that they will not cause any irritation on your baby’s skin. If you try any wipes and you see any irritations on your baby’s bottoms, then you need to stop using it immediately. The ingredients should be natural plant extracts and vitamins that will nourish your baby’s skin. You should watch out for toxic ingredients since most baby products are composed of chemicals that are potentially hazardous.
In case you see any controversial ingredient on any baby product, you should not buy it until you confirm that the ingredient is safe for your baby’s skin.
The best baby wipes should have a smooth texture to prevent rashes and abrasions from developing on your baby’s bottom.
Should You Buy Baby Wipes In Bulk?
Buying baby wipes in bulk means that you will save a lot of money since the prices will be better. You can, therefore, buy the wipes in bulk since they can last very long. However, make sure that your baby is not allergic to the wipes before you go out to buy them in bulk.
You should also avoid buying wipes in bulk before your baby arrives since the baby might end up with skin sensitivity.
Check The Expiry Date
Under the right conditions, baby wipes will last for up to two years. You should therefore ensure that the baby wipes you are buying have not gone past their expiry date.
If the package of the baby wipes has been opened, they can last for up to a year if they have been closed properly. However, if the package is not properly closed, then the diapers will dry out and get damaged very fast.
Consider The Packaging
The packaging of the baby wipes actually matters. As a mother, you should look for baby wipes packaged in canisters or huge cardboard boxes. Baby wipes packaged in such a manner do not dry prematurely and will, therefore, stay moist for a long time so that you can use them when you feel like.
Benefits Of Using Baby Wipe
• Using wipes mean fewer rashes
Most baby wipes will reduce if not eliminate diaper rashes that your baby might suffer from as a result of using some nappies. They will do this by adequately lubricating your baby’s soft skin.
• Multifunctional use
Baby wipes are not limited to your baby’s bottoms only. You can also use them on her face or hands as well.
• Balanced skin pH level
Baby wipes will balance the pH level of your baby skin. This will help in the healing process of your baby’s skin by keeping it moist.
Here are the 5 best baby wipes that you should consider using on your baby.
97 %Fill Counter
96 %Fill Counter
94 %Fill Counter
92 %Fill Counter
90 %Fill Counter
1. Bloom Baby Jumbo Sensitive Wipes
These baby wipes are very new in the market and are the best baby wipes so far. These special wipes do not contain any harsh chemicals that are found in some of the baby wipes. They are very sensitive and hypoallergenic which means that they will not cause any irritation to even the most sensitive bottoms. They are designed to offer natural skin protection and healing since they are made of ultra-purified glacier water that is infused with plant derived vitamins.
- Extremely soft texture.
- Resalable packaging.
- It contains plant derived vitamins like vitamins A, B-complex and D that will nourish and protect your baby’s skin.
- Made in the USA.
- It does not contain any allergens like chlorine, alcohol and phthalates that are found in most baby wipes.
- These wipes are free of gluten, wheat or nuts.
- They are made of natural wipes.
- They are jumbo-size wipes which means that your hands will always stay clean since you will have plenty of surface area to wipe effectively.
- Pulling out one wipe may make the next wipes to come out, and if you don’t seal them back in the pouch, they will dry out.
2. Pampers Sensitive Wipes
If you are planning on saving some money on sensitive baby wipes, then Pampers sensitive wipes is the best choice for you. They are one of the most popular baby wipes and you can see this based on the reviews and ratings they have on Amazon. Just like all the wipes on this list, they are very natural hence safe for your baby’s skin.
- Clinically Proven Mild.
- Softgrip Texture
- They offer gentle cleaning for your baby’s sensitive skin due to their Softgrip Texture.
- You can even use them on your baby’s hands and face since they are gentle enough.
- These wipes can restore your baby’s natural skin balance since they are hypoallergenic and perfume free.
- They are just wet enough and are durable.
- They are the No.1 choice for hospitals.
- They are thicker than regular pampers wipes.
- They are cheaper than most baby wipes.
- These wipes are very oily.
3. Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes
These fragrance free baby wipes from Huggies are one of the best baby wipes since they are mild, soft, thick and durable. When you use them, you will have no issue with the diaper rash. These wipes are also good for making skin soft and healing of any mild skin irritations since they contain vitamin E.
- Resalable closure on the refill packs.
- Dermatologically tested.
- You will have no worries with diaper rash since these wipes are alcohol free.
- They are very sensitive since they are fragrance free and paraben-free.
- They are the No.1 branded wipes since they have the largest market share in North America. This means that they are the most preferred by moms.
- Your baby wipes will remain fresh for longer due to the resalable closure on the refill packs.
- They are ideal for newborn skin since they are very gentle on the skin.
- They offer outstanding skin care since they are enriched with vitamin E and aloe.
- They are available in Clutch “N” Clean.
- They are also available in refillable tubs and refill packs.
- Sometimes the wipes may get stuck while dispensing from the tub.
4. Babyganics Baby Wipes
These baby wipes are known for their moisturising blend of sunflower, cranberry and raspberry seed oils. They are also free of allergens like sulphates, alcohol, phthalates and artificial dyes. It also has a great texture that will be gentle on your baby’s bottoms.
- Non-allergenic ingredients.
- Paediatrician and dermatologist tested.
- Soft texture.
- They are created with more natural plant-based ingredients.
- They have a soft texture that makes them gentle enough for your baby’s soft skin.
- They do not contain any alcohol, parabens or sulfates.
- These wipes contain natural NeoNourish seed oil blend.
- They are always moist which makes them to wipe away dirt very effectively.
- Babyganics baby wipes are designed to nurture and support your baby’s skin.
- They are nice-sized.
- The might leave your baby’s skin feeling slightly sticky.
5. Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
Seventh Generation is a company that has a reputation of making quality baby products. Their baby wipes are no exception since they are very natural and excellent and that is why they are very popular. These baby wipes are one of the best baby wipes that are non-toxic and safe for your baby.
- Soft and flexible.
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- Free of synthetic fragrances.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- They are thin and moist to allow for simple spot cleaning.
- These wipes are free of alcohol, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and parabens.
- They are very soft and flexible making them suitable for the most sensitive baby bums.
- They are not bleached with chemicals containing chlorine.
- These wipes are not limited to the changing room as you can use them to clean those hard-to-reach spills.
- Made of natural ingredients.
- One pack contains 350 pieces.
- They are less thick as compared to other wipes.
Due to the fact that baby wipes are one of the most frequently used baby products, you should choose carefully the best baby wipes that are going to keep her bottoms clean without causing any rashes on your baby’s soft skin.
When it comes to the best baby wipe among the 5 I have listed above, I would recommend Bloom Baby Jumbo Sensitive Wipes. This is because they have the softest texture and contain natural ingredients and vitamins that will nourish your baby’s skin with every wipe. Although they are new in the market, they have been proven to be safe for all types of skins. This means that you won’t have to worry about your baby’s skin developing rashes. They also don’t contain any allergens.